Thursday, May 19, 2011

finished :)

so i did. complete.
module four :::
1.FarmLab. [[DONE]]
2.My artist research. [[DONE]]
3. Earth/Land project. [[DONE]]
4. Eight other artists researched. [[DONE]]

well, i might of had a hard time with this whole blog thing (just cuz its not my thing i suppose; but i tried!), but i finished module four and im feeling good. i really hope i did good on this because i did not know i had such a low grade :[
im really stressing out, cuz if my GPA drops cuz of a failed class i could lose my enrollment to Humboldt :/ so hopefully i did enough and did good. i think im going to do some extra artists to hopefully boost my grade to at least a passing C.

keeping  my fingers crossed! overall, this class was really cool though and opened not only my eyes, but my mind as well. basically taught me a life lesson; about getting to know whats beyond what i see in life, but what else is in front of me as well. i need to consider others and what they might see.

gotta love it when you have ephinanys of things you KNOW you should already be doing, although u arent.
who would of thought an art class would make me realize myself :)
i guess we are all pieces of art; perfect in our bizarre imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment